Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Note From Author ELR Jones!!

Hello All,

As I am writing and editing for upcoming books and releases, I thought I should share my currently published works and some of the promos that have been created for them. 

First, here are  my pre-order item and promos for one of them. 

Click on photo for link to Amazon


Promos: 



Click on photo for buy link
 
 
Click on the photo for purchase link
 Click on photo for purchase link
 
 Click on photo for purchase link
 Click on photo for purchase link
Click on photo for purchase link
Click on photo for purchase link
 
Click on photo for purchase link

 Click on photo for purchase link

I am doing everything in my power to try and get this book and Rayna listed as FREE on Amazon.  It hasn't worked thus far. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in and check out my post along with my works. 
~E.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment